Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sin City Halloween!

I'm a day late on the obligatory Halloween post, but I did not load my photos until this morning...



Although technically not the Frenchie family's first Halloween in Las Vegas, last year I was still very much in the morning (aka all day) sickness phase of pregnancy, so we spent it in our apartment handing out candy. This year, I picked out a lady bug costume for my little 5 month old. When I bought it back in September, I was very proud of myself for having the foresight of picking a fleece ladybug costume (She won't have to wear a coat over the costume when we go trick or treating! SO SMRT!).



Yeah, I forgot, I live in Vegas. Last night, it was a balmy 75 degrees, so the fleece costume was reserved for those 30 or so minutes we were outside. Luckily, I remembered that my sister in law sent us a pack of holiday 1st onesies, so she at least had something festive to wear indoors!


Anyway, after everyone got out of work that evening, we met up with the Juliet clan and took the babies for their jaunt around the Mountain's Edge neighborhood. It was really fun to go around, but I think we all realized that the people handing out the candy were suspicious of us, since clearly, our children cannot eat this candy just yet...



I hope everyone had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment