Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Additions!

So, I spent about a week or so designing this blog's template, reading a few articles on BlogHer, and contemplating my goals before "going live" yesterday. Once I put it up, I realize that adding a second perspective to Mommying in the Sin City might just be exactly what the blogging world needs. So, I asked my friend, who we will call Juliet Capulet, if she wanted to partner up for this.

Juliet is a much better writer than I am, and has been in Las Vegas for a few years longer than I have, but also originally comes from Illinois. She is also married and has a soon-to-be-one year old son, and takes care of him 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and my Mia three days a week so that I can play lawyer. She'll give everyone a different (yet similar) perspective on Vegas family life. I'm sure Juliet will tell you more about her in her first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment