Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good news all around.

The NV Bar Exam? I passed it. No big deal.

Of course, now comes the flood of thoughts regarding finding a new job. I'm applying, for sure, and hopefully not completely in vain. My boss was thrilled and offered me a vague raise. I say vague because there was no number, and no time frame. Just kind of: "Oh, I'll have to start paying you more now that you're licensed in two states! As soon as we get a bigger patient load." Right. Still, it's nice to hear.

Oh, and also, my Tale of Woe? Also resolved. While I did not get my shoes, because I did not intercept the package between FedEx dropping it off at the local post office, and it going on the mail carrier's truck, I was able to get in touch with my parents' tenant, who kindly 'rejected' the package. So, they are on their way back to DSW, and DSW has already processed by refund. So, I am bootie-less, but happy with the customer service conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment